Initial moderation of the project
If the initial moderation is successful, payment acceptance will be available within 10 minutes after the project is added to the system. Such a project will be temporarily assigned to the Start category.
Initially, your project is assigned to the Start category. This means that your project has passed the initial verification. After full verification of the project by the security department of Unitpay, other payment methods may be activated for you, payment acceptance fees may be reduced, and payouts from your account may become available.
Full project verification is performed within 72 hours after successful identification of the account owner. Approval of some websites belonging to certain categories may take longer time.
Identification of an individual when registering without a legal entity
The ability to withdraw funds, lower fees and access to all payment acceptance methods are provided to the identified partners only. These partners are users who have registered with a personal WebMoney certificate. To become an identified user without a WebMoney certificate, you need to pass the identification procedure. Those users who have more than one thousand (1,000.00) rubles on their account balance have the right to send identification documents on My payouts page,
In short: withdrawal of funds from accounts without a legal entity or a personal WebMoney certificate is available to partners who have successfully passed the identification procedure.
Final moderation of the project
A full website check includes checking the operability of the site, as well as the content of the main sections of the site. A detailed description of the company and its products or services, relevant contact information and a working support service will help you pass moderation faster and avoid unnecessary questions from the security department. See the list of requirements below.
Requirements for projects with their own sites
- 1.The site must not sell goods or services, as well as actions or omissions prohibited by law, regulations, and rules of international payment systems.
- 2.The site must have a clear description of the goods/services which payment is collected for.
- 3.Any maintenance must be completed; ALL the sections of the site must contain relevant information; there must be no empty/broken pages or sections of the site.
- 4.The site must be hosted on a domain not lower than the second level, on a paid hosting.
- 5.The Contacts section must be filled in with the partner's current details (email, Skype, feedback form, etc.).
- 6.The site page must contain publicly available rules/user agreement, as well as a refund policy.
Requirements for projects with VK groups/communities
- 1.The VK group or community must not sell goods or services, as well as actions or omissions prohibited by law, regulations, and rules of international payment systems.
- 2.The VK group/community must explicitly state the goods/services which payment is collected for.
- 3.The VK group/community must contain valid contact information or have the ability to write a message.
- 4.Rules/user agreement and refund policy must be publicly available in the VK group/community.
- 5.The VK group/community must be active ("live" followers, news updates, etc.).
- 6.The VK group/community must be open for content verification.
The project name should match the name of the company, product or project used on the site. The project description should specify the type of products and/or services sold on the site.
Project statuses in the system
ACTIVE: the project has successfully passed moderation and acceptance of payments from your clients is fully available. Please note that charges on agreed payment methods are now available in the Rates and Fees section If your project has been assigned to the Start category, the rates and available payment methods are not final. In this case, you will need to complete identification when your account balance reaches the above value. To learn more about identification, please refer to the information above.
BLOCKED: the security department decided to reject the project. This may be due to its content, as well as the activities of the company itself.
ARCHIVED: any project can be moved to a special archive, in this case, payment acceptance from your clients will no longer be available. The same status will be assigned to projects that have not had operations for more than two months since the last successful payment.
ON CONSTRUCTION: If your site requires non-critical improvements, we will let you make them within 14 days after moderation. If you do not send the project for re-moderation within 14 days, it will be automatically archived. After completing the recommendations specified in the e-mail, please send the site for re-moderation by clicking the Modified button (see the figure below).
UNDER RE-MODERATION: You have fixed the flaws and sent the site for re-moderation. If the recommendations have been met, your project will be assigned to relevant category. The project is re-checked within 72 hours after submission.