- 2.On the new project page, fill in the Payment handler field and enter the following value:
OpenCart 2.0.x-2.2.x requires a different URL for the payment processor:
- 1.If you want to redirect to a specific page after a successful or unsuccessful payment, then check the Redirect box and enter the addresses of your pages.
- 2.Unpack the archive.
- 3.Take the admin and catalog folder and place it in the site_root_directory via FTP or SSH.
- 4.Log in using administrator account.
- 5.Go to the Extensions/Payment section.
- 6.In the list next to Unitpay, click [Install].
- 1.Make sure that you have logged in to the site as an admin user.
- 1.Go to the Extensions/Payment section.
- 2.Find Unitpay in the list of payment systems, click [Edit] and enter the Domain (unitpay.money), Public key (numeric code of XXX-XXX type available on the Payment Form page) and Secret key. Enable the module.
- 3.Save the settings by clicking the [Save] button.